- The President of the United States delivers a speech prompting praise from Fidel Castro?
- Canada shows exclusive North-American mettle by planning to walk out on Holocaust-denying Mahmoud Ahamadinejad's upcoming UN speech?
- Not the head of a democratic state but reformed state terrorist Mamound Gadhafi castigates the UN for its impotence to stop some 65 wars?
- The only head of state willing to say that a climate-change summit was a sham is the President of the tiny Czech Republic?
- The American President and his State Department place sanctions on a tiny, poor nation whose in independent judiciary and legislature had taken action against its executive for unconstitutional exercise of power while conspiring with a large, relatively wealthy nation to return that executive to power?
This is not what Americans thought they were voting for in November 2008.