Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hannity Waterboarded?

We think that low comedy has reached a new low as the insufferably sanctimonious Keith Olbermann has dared the insufferably noisy Sean Hannity to experience waterboarding for charity.

Hannity couldn't be waterboarded because he can't shut his mouth. Olbermann's dares have no persuasive force because his moral stature is so negligible.

Those with the stomach to watch the video at the link above should be repelled by Lawrence O'Donnell's celebration of the courage of terrorists coupled with his anti-empirical assertion that waterboarding couldn't extract information from so committed an individual as a terrorist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHEREAS I find myself saying the word "irrational" disproportionally to other similar words;

WHEREAS I take pleasure in diverse and articulate diction;

WHEREAS the formulation "anti-empirical" is in itself an innately pleasurable pronouncement and is underrepresented in my own verbiage;

IT IS RESOLVED that I shall use "anti-empirical" in the place of "irrational" where the nuance between the two deems appropriate.

Anonymous said...

i miss keith and dan on sportscenter. That's when Obe was actually closer to a "journalist".....although hannity is such a loudmouth and I would welcome both of them off the air. I just don't know what Laura Ingram actually saw in Keith to date him.....