Thursday, April 23, 2009

Must Resist Temptation!

It would be in bad taste, quite simply over the top, to remark sarcastically that to find out the truth about Nancy Pelosi's knowledge of CIA waterboarding, which knowledge she denies despite a WaPo article from 2007 detailing a briefing that she received, it might be necessary to use harsh interrogation techniques.

We therefore refuse to make that observation. Standards must be upheld.

We also refuse to say things like "Nancy Pelosi is a harsh interrogation technique." We will not stoop to insults. It is beneath us.

We will resist these temptations just as firmly as the left of late has resisted the temptation to overplay its political hand.

1 comment:

Matt Coulter said...

Whenever she comes on my TV I must turn the channel immediately. If I were forced to watch her, I am sure I would divulge information that would betray my own children just to get her of my TV screen.

In my mind, I like to think she works for some other country... that helps me through the day.