Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Ending to "Owe These Guys" Saga

Updating previous posts, SWNID conveys the news that Larry and Heather Vinson welcomed Noah Jeremiah Vinson on Thursday at 9:05 a.m. The lad weighs 6 pounds 15 ounces. All the Vinsons are happy and well.

Father Larry avoided deployment to Mississippi because Heather's labor started before his ordered departure. But her first round of labor proved false, though this did not negate Larry's un-deployment. Larry is therefore the first person ever "delivered" by false labor. We leave it to our gentle readers to decide whether some larger purpose was accomplished by Someone by means of the so-called false labor. Those who want to know whether the lad's name commemorates a deliverance from/by water must consult the parents.

Mrs. SWNID recalls a similar birthing experience with Daughter of SWNID, but in her case, all that was accomplished was a lot of pain and lost sleep.

Blessings for all the Vinsons!

3 comments:

PastorL5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PastorL5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the straight forward approach in my first reply. I just became a defensive mother uncertain of how someone I'm not certain I know had such personal information about my family and I spoke without thinking things through, for that I'm sorry. I'm certain you only meant good things from your post and I truly do appreciate them. Again, I'm sorry for my initial (sp?) response. - Heather